Right here is right now’s COVID-19 replace from the County Well being and Human Providers Company with information via Dec. 9.
ICU Capability and Keep House Order:
- The present ICU capability for the Southern California area is now 7.7% and can be up to date by the state every day.
- The Regional Stay Home Order is now in impact and prohibits gatherings of any dimension with folks from different households and provides restrictions for a number of sectors.
- The order will final for no less than three weeks or till the area’s ICU capability meets or exceeds 15%. The order can be assessed by the state after the three-week interval.
Group Setting Outbreaks:
- 13 new group outbreaks have been confirmed on Dec. 9: six in enterprise settings, three in religion-based mostly company settings, and one every in a daycare/preschool/childcare setting, a TK-12 college, a development setting, and a restaurant setting.
- Prior to now seven days (Dec. 3. via Dec. 9), 68 group outbreaks have been confirmed.
- The variety of group outbreaks stays above the set off of seven or extra in seven days.
- A group setting outbreak is outlined as three or extra COVID-19 circumstances in a setting and in folks of various households over the previous 14 days.
- 28,814 exams have been reported to the County on Dec. 9, and the share of recent laboratory-confirmed circumstances was 7%.
- The 14-day rolling common share of optimistic circumstances is 7.7%. Goal is lower than 8.0%.
- The 7-day, every day common of exams is 24,739.
- Folks at greater danger for COVID-19 who’re with or with out signs ought to be examined. Folks with any signs ought to get examined. Healthcare and important staff must also get a check, in addition to individuals who have had shut contact to a optimistic case or dwell in communities which are being extremely impacted. These lately returned from journey, or who participated in vacation gatherings, are additionally urged to get examined.
- 2,050 new circumstances have been reported to the County on Dec 9. The area’s complete is now 99,599.
- 5,026 or 5.0% of all circumstances have required hospitalization.
- 1,094 or 1.1% of all circumstances and 21.8% of hospitalized circumstances needed to be admitted to an intensive care unit.
- A COVID-19 case rate map reveals how native cities and communities are being impacted by the virus.
- Eleven new COVID-19 deaths have been reported to the County on Dec. 9. The area’s complete is now 1,114.
- Eight girls and three males died between Dec. 1 and Dec. 8, and their ages ranged from early 70s to late 80s.
- All had underlying medical situations.
The extra detailed information summaries discovered on the County’s coronavirus-sd.com website are up to date round 5 p.m. every day.