Gamers who pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 and sat right down to play on launch day, especially on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, had a reasonably tough time of it. Even with the “day-zero” optimizations that it got here with, there have been a litany of bugs and efficiency points when the sport went dwell. On Friday afternoon, developer CD Projekt Crimson introduced that it has begun rolling out the game’s first post-launch patch.
“New hotfix to #Cyberpunk2077 is now dwell on PlayStation consoles and PC,” the workforce at CD Projekt Crimson stated in a tweet. “For Xbox programs, we’re working to have the replace out as quickly as potential.” To ensure you’ve received it put in, preserve an eye fixed out for hotfix 1.04.
Friday’s patch arrives sooner or later after Cyberpunk 2077’s launch. It addresses a bunch of points with sure quests. It additionally features a repair for the “Disable Copyrighted Music” toggle — also called the sport’s streamer mode. Now it ought to truly do what it was designed to do, which is to assist preserve content material creators from having copyright strikes leveled at them.
The patch additionally alters the flashing mild impact within the recreation’s “braindances.” No less than one reviewer suffered an epileptic seizure while playing the game before launch, main the Polish studio to patch in a proper epilepsy warning. Now the sequence must be much less more likely to set off these seizures within the first place.
As well as, automobiles ought to now pop in much less ceaselessly, and necessary nonplayer characters (NPCs) ought to see extra constant and applicable animations throughout scripted sequences. CD Projekt additionally included a number of console-particular tweaks within the hotfix, resembling improved reflections on PS4.
Presently, although, there’s no repair listed for the difficulty of the protagonist’s penises and breasts clipping through clothing.
We’ve included the complete checklist of adjustments beneath.
[Warning: The patch notes below spoil the name of some quests in Cyberpunk 2077.]
- Mounted a problem with finishing the ultimate goal in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Mounted a problem with beginning dialog with Johnny on the finish in Life Throughout Wartime.
- Corrected a uncommon problem with NPCs not calling V if A Like Supreme quest was deserted mid-means.
- Mounted a problem with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Mounted points blocking progress in I Fought The Regulation if the hunt space is left.
- Mounted lack of ability to seek out Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Mounted points associated to remaining within the second part of the hunt after ending Pacifica combat with Ozob if performed after Finals.
- Mounted a problem with Nomads not current if V leaves the hunt space mid-fight in With a Little Assist from My Buddies/Queen of the Freeway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Stroll the Line/Transmission.
- Mounted constraints on freedom to stand up and sit down if neither blueline situation is met in Violence.
- Mounted points with time and house ensuing from leaving the hunt space or abandoning the hunt in Following the River.
- Mounted a problem with dialog with Johnny not beginning after leaving the resort in Tapeworm.
- Mounted a problem with quest being blocked upon leaving the hunt space earlier than climbing the hill in Following the River.
- Mounted the target “Go into sales space 9” not finishing if the room’s entered too quick in Computerized Love.
- Mounted Jackie’s points with sitting nonetheless in The Ripperdoc.
- Different quest fixes
- Mounted the preview in weapon crafting.
- Diminished car look pop-in.
- Accelerated switching first particular person perspective to 3rd particular person perspective in a car.
- Mounted points with animations lacking from necessary quest NPCs throughout cinematics.
Efficiency & Stability
- Improved stability, together with numerous crash fixes.
- Modified the flashing impact on braindances to scale back the chance of inducing epileptic signs. The impact has been smoothed out and the flashes decreased in frequency and magnitude.
- Eliminated copyrighted songs incorrectly current within the recreation with “Disable Copyrighted Music” function toggled on.
- Switching language to default within the in-recreation settings now accurately units it to the language of your Steam consumer.
- Improved reflections high quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to remove the smudge impact.
- Mounted “The Wasteland” achievement being caught on 97% after finishing all related missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Mounted a problem with lacking PT-BR VO for Xbox gamers in Americas.